Thursday, February 6, 2020

“They Say You Took My Motherhood,Momma”

Do you think A man must have a nurturing relationship with their mother? That was the prompt today in class. We read two poem called “Mother to Son” by Langston Hughes and “Son To Mother” by Maya Angelou. Those poems were great to me even though they were talking about sons. Even if you  exchange Son to Daughter it will still be good to me. Also, before the bell rung Mr.Rease told us to write a paragraph about would we tell our mom about our state in life as of right now or ask for advice. Since I tell my mama majority of things that I go through; I’ll just ask her a question for future reference. The question was Do I need to keep my tolerance of certain things or lower it? Her answer was you need to keep it where it’s at right now. Having a close bond to with a important female in your life is important whether you a boy or girl. Due to the fact it will be hard to find a person like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment