Tuesday, March 3, 2020

It Seem To Go By So Fast

Time have been going by fast. The school year almost over. In class we met Batman and Robin, Also known as Claims and Evidence. On yesterday Mr.Rease gave us a prompt and we a slight discussion on it. Then today we made 5 claims. As a class we came to a vote on a claim four students and me. We ended up making a paragraph with it and found evidence on the sources we discuss on yesterday. I felt like when I was expounding on my evidence that I found, it kinda felt I was overthinking it by putting it the words into my meaning instead of the actual meaning. I read it to Mr.Rease he said it was good. So I felt relieve. Then we had to make another paragraph using our own claim. I give it my best everytime. As long I keep a positive mindset, I can put my mind to any and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment