Monday, March 9, 2020

Too Fast

Class was very short today. Otherwise Mr.Rease gave the class an assignment to do, gave all four groups topic. I do not remember the other groups topic, but my group’s topic was Culture Appropriation. We did a KWL Chart, Found 10 sources(2 each person), and created a question to discuss as a group. Surprisingly, Kim Kardashian was called disrespectful for naming her clothing line after a Japanese Culture clothing style. On my second source was called Food Fight at Oblerin College. It wasn’t not actual food fight , it was the cafeteria trying to make other culture foods. But making them the right way is what cause the food fight. In my opinion the food fight is actually disrespectful, because if you not going to make the food close to it then leave it alone. Kim Kardashian was just showing appreciation to the Japanese Culture. I’m pretty sure both Kim and the cafeteria didn’t mean no harm at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment