Tuesday, January 7, 2020

A Productive Monday

Today was interesting for me, like really interesting. You learned new things each and everyday. In class we watch a short video called “The Secret To Student Success”. The motivational speaker named was Arel Moodie. I learned today that “Effort Is Everything”, I felt like I needed to hear that to keep me pushing harder. No matter how hard life get keep pushing. You will have to keep pushing and face the obstacles to get over your problems. Also, I learned “ Talent isn’t everything”. It does not matter how much talent you have if you do not do nothing with it, basically you just gone be a waste of talent. You should put effort in every little thing you do. I was glad that I learned about this today, and going to strive to continue to put effort in everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment