Monday, January 13, 2020

Four Corners

Class was full of enjoyment today, because we played Four Corners. So basically Mr.Rease said statements or questions. The one that really caught my attention was “Beauty runs skin deep”. I over thought it to much, to the point I thought the mean it meant it goes beyond the looks. Another one was “ Should teenager younger than 18 be able to have Tattoos Or Piercings”. I disagree with that because parents should be responsible for their actions. When your parents no there for your responsibilities you make dumb decisions. Then it come back to haunt you when you look for your future career. Maybe when you get older you look at it and not even it want it no more. I want to do more of Four Corners, because I get to see the different point of views.

No comments:

Post a Comment