Monday, January 27, 2020

Identity

Have you really found your true self? Have you ever hid who you really were at one point of time, because you felt like an outcast. Then when you do finally come out the shell that you been in you look at stuff different. Today in class we discuss sense of self. I offer enjoyed topics like this, because it put you in a real world position. I will like to talk about stuff that put me in real world problems. If you put yourself in those types of situations you can picture it in a way. Also we watch an animation of Kobe Bryant’s poem that he wrote, it was very inspiring. Showing that it takes effort and determination to achieve your dream. Always remember effort is everything.

1 comment:

  1. I have hidden my true self before but I have never been more happy until I became the real me.

    ReplyDelete