Wednesday, January 15, 2020

No Diggity No Doubt

The videos we watch today about certainty and doubt were very inspirational. The rock which is Dewayne Johnson. His speech gave me motivation to keep striving and remember the hard times. It can lead to doubt, but at the same time it leads to certainty. I enjoyed his speech a lot. Jim Carey did not stress that he didn’t have nothing, but he believed he was going to get it. They had so much certainty on their success. It was very little doubt in the way. Those two videos had my attention and had me thinking. It let me know I am certain to get my degree in Radiology, and get the Car and house I want in the future. The only way I can get that is effort and have certainty(faith) about it.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is amazing that you have decided to take on the career of Radiology, I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete