Thursday, January 9, 2020

Excellent Thursday

Class was very interesting like really interesting. Today Mr. Rease decided to let my class do skits on Logical Fallacies, because the class did not quite understand the lesson on yesterday. My group skit was great in my eyes. We had Straw Man in which the arguer sets up a wimpy version of an opponent position. So Lakeryah and I acted like we were old folks and Cassidy and Keana were the young people. Lakeryah and I made it seem like young folks always on social media. The other groups were pretty decent. The group I liked the most Jermaine’s group. His group made a skit using Slippery Slope which is when the arguer claims that a sort of chain reaction, usually ending on some dire consequence, will take place, but there’s really not enough evidence for assumption. They skit was about the mother finding out the daughter is pregnant. The mother making assuming the daughter is going to do bad in life because she is pregnant. I want to do more skits in class. It helps me understand the concept better. Class was excellent today, and I am gladly it went that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment